Grand Villa Wang
The largest pool villa is equipped with three master bedrooms and one guest bedroom, open air living area/dining area, a private 20-person meeting/dining room, a Thai pavilion observatory desk, and a sauna. Guests in the two bedrooms on the second floor can enjoy an expansive view of Bangkachao’s treetop. The two bedrooms can connect via connecting living room/large pantry. Guests on the first floor bedroom enjoys a direct access to the private swimming pool and a sauna. The rice-barge-inspire guest bedroom reminisces about the past use of Chao Phraya river as central route to transport Thailand's main staple. All bedrooms are equipped with a Jacuzzi.
- Living room/pantry 29 sq.m. connects between master bedroom and another bedroom
- Living and dining room with air conditioner
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Thai pavilion
- Open-air living area
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Electric kettle
- Master bedroom and bathroom with separate rain shower and jacuzzi: 89 sq.m.
- Bedroom and bathroom with separate rain shower and jacuzzi: 59 sq.m.
- Bedroom and bathroom with separate rain shower and jacuzzi: 79 sq.m.
- Bedroom on a rice barge with jacuzzi: 17 sq.m.
- King size mattress
- Occupancy: Two persons per bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Soap and shampoo
- Selection of movies is available upon request
For availability and reservation, please contact us by email: or
by phone: +66 86 405 3105 (Thai), +66 90 323 9159 (English).